Monday, January 23, 2012

First homework Assignment

With my business card I chose to keep all the information aligned on the right and used the color bar to break the business from the contact information.


The menu needed to be put onto at least two pages. I made the name stand out from everything else and used bars to set apart the different meal choices. I also used bold typeface to show the different categories and the names of the meals.

I broke this into different categories of what should be boxed together, or at least near each other. The vertical lines divide the columns to keep things from getting too chaotic.


I felt the schedule needed to be broken into two pages. Like the menu, I used bold typeface and bars to break things. I also used bullets to help the readers identify things easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment