Monday, March 5, 2012

Resume & Bookmark Paragraph

In my bookmark i used proximity by making sure everything was close and grouped together to reveal a connection.  I used a left alignment for the list because it looked better than a center alignment and because we read left to right and i wanted single lines to make it look short.  i center aligned the ADPH logo and phrase so it could stand out out.  i used repetition through my colors using blue and white in different areas.  i used contrast in using red on my catch phrase and making the doctor picture on half the bookmark.

In my Resume i used proximity by making sure i spaced everything appropriately considering i did not have much information. i used left alignments on my section titles and made sure the information was aligned appropriately in each section.  i used repetition through bolding titles and using a basic color black through out and through different font size. i added contrast by using a picture on the page and centering my name and email.  


No comments:

Post a Comment