Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rachel Witt

I used proximity by filling all the spaces with color to capture attention.  I made sure the boxes aligned and the font matched up. Repetition was used in the style of font and the colors repeated, along with the ADPH logo. Lastly, Contrast- I used this by contrasting colors, I used three that would stand out against one another, I also used different size fonts.

For my resume I used Proximity by spacing everything out, and not leaving any empty spaces.  Each heading aligns, and the spacing.  Repetition was used by continuously using the blue for my headings and the logo, as well with the font style.  The contrasting points were the fact that I used a different color font for my name and heading to make them stand and made the font for my name a lot bigger than anything else.  

No comments:

Post a Comment