Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Alignment ht

I chose to use the right margin as my starting line for my autobiography cover page. I also wanted to use alignment to line to use the left end of the logo as where to line up the title and the left end of the publisher's name as the end of my subtitle.
 I used the headphones as the border around the test; I aligned everything in the middle of the headphones and used proximity both intellectual and physical to separate the text and coordinate colors with the headphones.
 My strong line of alignment is the microphone. It also points to information which is left aligned with the microphone stand.
I chose to use the colors of a Rubik's cube (without yellow) in this picture. There are lines separating it into three sectors, like the standard 3x3 cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment