Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chapter 3 Assignments

I center aligned my name along with my book title. I right aligned my publisher. I kept it pretty simple, I had a color background originally;however when uploaded as a JPEG, it disappeared, any helpful hints into resolving this issue for future assignments?!

 I had found this painting online for the general idea I was looking for, and used it for the background. I kept the same color scheme as in the painting and. I used the font curlz for what I believe goes with the scheme of the photo. I had center aligned the SAVE THE DATE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2012 and again with where the who the occasion was for, location and time.
 I had right aligned my "dream job" and with choosing the font it happened to turn out to be centered.
I did however center my name, email, website, phone numbers, and right aligned the address along the bottom, which I think worked out pretty well.
My newsletter too, had a background color, and did not show up when exported. I had center aligned the title and subtitle. I had right aligned the Spring 2012 and again with the Inside this issue section. I had found pictures that would highlight what would be in a newsletter. I had just placed filler text and made the indention of 0.25 and capitalized the first letter of the section with 5 point. I also placed the picture where i had wanted them and wrapped the text around them. All of this is what we learned from last Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment