Thursday, February 2, 2012

Assignment 2


With my autobiography I decided to go with something humorous. I blew up a picture then put a border just around the top and bottom. I then aligned the heading with the teeth and my name is aligned with the chin.

With the invitation I also wanted to do something fun so I went with this bachelorette invite. I used a border around the clipart and then at the top I centered the heading with her hand and "you're invited". And the bottom information I right aligned with her hand and the other side of her skirt. 



With my letterhead I went with something really simple. I decided to do a letterhead for a make believe non-profit and just left aligned all the information at the top with the company name standing out in a bold colored lettering and I used lines to set the information off nicely. Then I right aligned a picture at the bottom of the letterhead to give it depth. 


With my newsletter I decided to do an international theme and to keep it simple and clean. So I chose a font that I used overall and all the text was left aligned except for "newsletter" which was right aligned and made a  smaller size than the main heading. The subheadings and drop cap in the newsletter were emphasized with color and I aligned everything up with the heading and pictures to give it a very streamlined look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment