Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ASSIGNMENTS CHAPTER 4

  For this assignment I used an upcoming event for my work;however, the materials that we have for the event are different design and I used the repetition  in regards to the bullseye TARGET logo...that looks like a Dr. Seuss illustration.
FLYER:  I used the HORTON HEARS A WHO illustration as if the characters are looking at the event itself, and I used the bullseye logo in the upper right hand corner. I also had the words in red that mimics the color of the bullseye.

 INVITATION: I used the Dr. Seuss characters to promote the event because those are the books they are the books that are to be read that day, also I used the colors of the bullseye throughout the illustration and also again used the bullseye in the upper-right hand corner.
SCHEDULE: I USED the graphics of thing 1 and 2 that are featured on other posters used from the previous years and also Incorporated the bullseye again in the upper right hand corner

No comments:

Post a Comment